28/11/2017 4:08:00 Burn Burn
What is Burn?
Burn meaning in Safety terms is
- An area burned over by wildland fire.
- A reference to a working fire.
- An injury to flesh caused by a cauterizing agent, heat from a fire, or a heated object.
- First Degree Burn: A burn which causes only pain, redness, and swelling.
- Second Degree Burn: A burn in which the skin is blistered.
- Third Degree Burn: A flesh burn in which charring occurs.
- To be on fire.
- To consume fuel during rapid combustion.
- A fire in progress or under investigation.
Tags: SafetyCategorised in: What is