26/11/2017 4:21:00 Wildland Fire Leadership Principles Wildland Fire Leadership Principles
What is Wildland Fire Leadership Principles?
Wildland Fire Leadership Principles meaning in Safety terms is
- Eleven principles describing tangible behaviors that reflect and demonstrate the wildland fire leadership values. The eleven principles are:
- Be proficient in your job.
- Make sound and timely decisions.
- Ensure tasks are understood, supervised, and accomplished.
- Develop your subordinates for the future.
- Know your subordinates and look out for their well-being.
- Keep your subordinates informed.
- Build the team.
- Employ your subordinates in accordance with their capabilities.
- Know yourself and seek improvement.
- Seek responsibility and accept responsibility for your actions.
- Set the example.
- see also: Wildland Fire Leadership Values
Tags: SafetyCategorised in: What is